Azure Minerals Limited (“Company“) has adopted a Corporate Governance Manual which forms the basis of a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance.
The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with the Company’s needs.
To the extent they are applicable to the Company, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (“Principles & Recommendations”).
To read the ASX Principles & Recommendations click here. The Company is pleased to make the following information on its corporate governance practices available on this website.
Policies and Procedures
- Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Policy
- Assessing the Independence of Directors Procedure
- Code of Conduct
- Compliance Procedures
- Policy on Continuous Disclosure
- Diversity Policy
- Performance Evaluations Procedures
- Risk Management Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Selection and (Re)Appointment of Directors
- Selection, Appointment and Rotation of External Auditor
- Shareholder Communication and Investor Relations Policy
- Sustainability Policy
- Whistle Blower Policy