SIGN UP FOR EMAIL ALERTS
Welcome to Azure Minerals
A Western Australian-focused mineral exploration company, Azure is rapidly progressing its greenfields Andover nickel-copper-cobalt discovery while exploring its portfolio of exciting gold projects.
Western Australian Project Portfolio
Five exciting, well-located, high-quality gold and nickel-copper-cobalt (Ni-Cu-Co) projects provide Azure with significant upside and development potential. The Company is led by an experienced technical and management team with proven mineral deposit discovery and project development credentials.
Importantly, the advanced-stage Andover Project provides Azure’s shareholders with exposure to the vital, high-value nickel, copper and cobalt battery metals required for a clean and green energy future.
Additionally, the Company has large landholdings in two of the hottest gold exploration districts in Western Australia, being Mallina in the Pilbara and Kookynie in the Eastern Goldfields.
The Company’s project portfolio comprises:
· ANDOVER NICKEL-COPPER-COBALT PROJECT: (60% Azure / 40% Creasy Group) – ongoing diamond drilling continues to expand the Andover Ni-Cu-Co sulphide deposits while development study activities are in progress.
· TURNER RIVER GOLD PROJECT: (70% Azure / 30% Creasy Group) – covering 450km2, Turner River is located near to De Grey Mining’s (ASX: DEG) Mallina project which hosts gold resources of 2.2Moz plus the large-scale Hemi gold deposit.
· BARTON GOLD PROJECT: (100% Azure) – contains 200km2 in the exciting gold-rich Kookynie Gold District with nearby past production and current resources totalling +4Moz gold.
· MEENTHEENA GOLD PROJECT: (70% Azure / 30% Creasy Group) – explored by the Creasy Group since 1994 and drilled for epithermal gold mineralisation.
· COONGAN GOLD PROJECT: (70% Azure / 30% Creasy Group) – adjoins the operating Beatons Creek Gold Mine (+1Moz gold resources).